Keeping Fish - Helping You Look After Your Pet Fish!
Keeping Fish as pets is a fun and relaxing hobby, there are many different types which all have characters of their own, it is always important to look after your pets, keeping them safe.
Maintaining your aquarium, tank or pond is an important part of fish keeping, so we hope you will enjoy all the information and products we have to help you with your pet hobby.
When you have your Aquarium set up correctly you will have many years of enjoyment from your pets.
If you are a beginner start off your hobby by keeping a small number of fishes, learn how to maintain the aquarium, and then introduce more gradually.
Checklist for setting up the perfect aquarium
There are many types of fish that make for great pets. They can be fun and relaxing but also require care. It’s important to know what your pet needs before you decide to take one home!
- Fish Tank large enough for the quantity of fishes you want to keep
- Substrate improves the look of your aquarium tank provides habitat for beneficial microorganisms essential if you choose to grow live plants in your aquarium.
- Filter for water purity and quality
- Heater to maintain a stable water temperature
- Thermometer to periodically check the water temperature
- De-Chlorinator to make Tap Water safe
- Lighting to make your tank look beautiful and create a day-night environment
- Decorations to make your aquarium look great and enhance your fishes experience in the tank
Take a look at our latest articles including buyer guides, how to look after your fish, and how to set up an aquarium.
Keeping Fish is an Amazon Powered Store all our products are hand-picked selecting the best products available just for you!