Keeping Fish perfect for looking after your pet fish!
Keeping Fish as pets is a fun and relaxing hobby, there are many different types which all have characters of their own, it is always important to look after your pets, keeping them safe.
Maintaining your aquarium, tank or pond is an important part of fish keeping, so we hope you will enjoy all the information and products we have to help you with your fish keeping hobby.
Select a Product Category
Checklist for setting up the perfect aquarium
- Fish Tank large enough for the quantity of fish you want to keep
- Substrate improves the look of your aquarium tank provides habitat for beneficial microorganisms essential if you choose to grow live plants in your aquarium.
- Filter for water purity and quality
- Heater to maintain a stable water temperature
- Thermometer to periodically check water temperature
- De – Chlorinator to make Tap Water safe
- Lighting to make your tank look beautiful and create a day night environment
- Decorations to make your aquarium look great and enhance your fishes experience in the tank
Interpet Insight Glass Aquarium Fish Tank Premium Kit, 40 ...£139.01 Buy On Amazon
bedee Aquarium Air Pump, High Energy Saving Oxygen Mini Fi...£15.99 Buy On Amazon
TM Aquatix Aquarium Rock Fish Tank Stone Natural Decoratio...£2.99 Buy On Amazon
(200g) Super Aquarium Fish Food Mix Wafers Tropical Bottom...£5.99 Buy On Amazon
Latest Fish Keeping Articles
Fishes are a relaxing no fuss pet and even though they don’t often require much in the way of care, setting up an aquarium can be a more in depth project than first anticipated.
A poorly kept aquarium can be deadly to your fishes so it is best to learn as much as you can before purchasing.
When you have your Aquarium set up correctly you will have many years of enjoyment from your pet fishes.